June, 2016 – Regionals
July 9-10, 2016 – Finals
Phil Jackson – 503.510.1736
Linda Wells – 503.642.5450.
Ginny Heisler – 503.644.9034.
Oregon Amateur Sports – 503.520.1319.
Eligibility Requirements: All athletes are responsible for meeting the eligibility requirements of the State Games of Oregon. View SGO general entry requirements. Competition age: Age as of 1/1/15. Faxed entries will not be accepted.
Entry Deadline: 1 hour prior to the last squad at the Regional location. See below for Regional information.
Entry Fee: $30 per event
- Regional Dates & Sites: TBD
- State Finals will be July 9-10, 2016
- Event to be conducted as a singles competition, through regional competition, with separate scoring and separate divisions (Adults, Youth, Handicap, Scratch) by age.
- (Male/female in separate divisions.) Doubles event available at state finals for those advancing to the regionals.
- Handicap: 90% of 225.
- Highest average as of Feb. 1, 2016, min. 12 games. If no average, you may bowl Scratch.
- Averages: Failure to use the correct average may disqualify score if submitted average is lower than correct average. Medals shall be awarded on submitted average if higher than correct average. Corrections in averages may be permitted up to the completion of the first game of a series. Bowlers with no average enter Scratch division.
- Medals awarded to first, second and third places. Scholarships will be awarded in the Youth divisions.
- Ties at finals – duplicate medals will be awarded to top three places.
- You may bowl in the Regionals, in each division you qualify in, as many times as qualified but you may advance to state finals only once in each division.
- Entrants bowl a three game series using same handicap throughout competition.
- Minimum 50% in each division advance to State Finals.
- Regional Finalists’ scores sent to Bowling office; winners will be notified.
- Dates & Sites:
Park Lanes(click for map)
6360 SE Alexander St, Hillsboro Or