June 18, 2016
Rob Petit – 503.223.6251
Oregon Amateur Sports – 503.520.1319
Eligibility Requirements: All athletes are responsible for meeting the eligibility requirements of the State Games of Oregon. View SGO general entry requirements. Competition age: Age as of day of competition.
Entry Deadline: June 17, 2016. Entries are on a first come, first served basis by postmark date. Faxed entries will not be accepted.
Entry Fee: $35
- Qualifier for the State Games of America.
- Xcel, formerly know as Prep Optional.
- Xcel is intended as a way for any level of gymnast to enjoy competing optional routines.
- There are 5 levels of Xcel: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond.
- Bronze is for gymnasts with no previous experience.
- Silver is also for gymnasts with no previous experience with slightly higher difficulty requirements.
- Gold is for gymnasts who have competed as a Level 4 in the Junior Olympic program.
- Platinum is for gymnasts who have competed in Level 5 to 7 in the Junior Olympic program and Diamond is for gymnasts who have competed in Level 8 to 10.
- Please email Rob Petit for a set of the rules being used at the State Games of Oregon meet.
- Please list the club you belong to on entry form.
- Only enter one level. Cannot compete at two different levels.
- USA Gymnastics Rules, with modifications, shall apply
- All competitors sign up for “All Around” – Specialists scratch at meet site.
- Awards: Medals awarded to first place individual events; and first – third for All Around divisions.
- Ribbons awarded second – sixth place for individual events, fourth – sixth for All Around events.
- Awards given after completion of each division.
All gymnasts will compete in the same session.
Open warm-up: 12:00 p.m.March-in: 12:30 p.m.Timed warm-up: 12:35 p.m.Competition will begin shortly thereafter.
- Format: Modified Capital Cup
- Dates & Sites:
June 18, 2016
Multnomah Athletic Club
1849 SW Salmon, Portland OR
[click for map]
- Directions: Hwy 405 north, Salmon St exit. Turn left onto Taylor, left onto 18th and right onto Salmon. The Multnomah Athletic Club will be on your right.