Oregon Amateur Sports – 503.520.1319
Eligibility Requirements: All athletes are responsible for meeting the eligibility requirements of the State Games of Oregon. View SGO general entry requirements. Competition age: Age as of 6/1/15.
Entry Deadline: TBD – Late Registration: $5.00 additional. Faxed entries will not be accepted.
Entry Fee: $40.00 per event, $10.00 per additional event, late registration.
- Tournament Directors: Daniel Dawson
- Head Referee: Tim Reynolds
- IJF rules shall apply.
- USJA sanctioned.
- Competitors must be members of USJA, USJF or USA Judo (Membership available day of competition).
- Entry Form: Please include weight, age and club/affiliation.
- Pre 2003 Medical Rule for all divisions
- Hosted by Grants Pass Judo Club/River City Martial Arts
- Format: Round Robin.
- All matches – 3 minutes.
- Medals awarded to first, second and third places.
Officials meeting – TBD.
Day of Event Registration – TBD.
Check In/Weigh In – TBD.
Competition begins – TBD.
- Dates & Sites:
- Directions: TBD