July 8-9, 2017
Paul Haertel – 503.691.1129.
Jim Cessna – 503.624.1594.
Steve Paranto – 503.310.0650.
Mike Hoxie – 503.997.2844
Oregon Amateur Sports – 503.520.1319.
Eligibility Requirements: All athletes must be an Oregon resident for 30 days prior to the first day of competition. Exception: College students or military personnel who attend an Oregon school or usually resides in Oregon may participate. View SGO general entry requirements. Competition age: Age as of 12/31/17.
For information on ratings and ability levels, please visit: http://ipickleball.org/ratings/ratings_doc.html
Entry Deadline: July 1, 2017. – Faxed entries will not be accepted. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Entry Fee: $30 Registration fee. $10 fee per event.
- U.S.A.P.A. rules shall apply.
- Mens & Women’s Doubles
- Mixed Doubles
- Times: TBA
- Check-in 1/2 hour before match time.
- If you are unsure of your skill level, please contact Jim Cessna – 503.624.1594.
- Click here to go to the IFP Rating System.
- Format of Play: To be determined based on number of entries.
- Alternate formats may be used if warranted by number of entries. Age groups and skill levels may be combined if necessary for good competition. Guaranteed 2 matches minimum for each participant per event.
- Player may only sign up for one age group per event.
- Player may only sign up for one skill level per event.
- Any necessary decisions or changes will be made by the sport commissioners.
- Double elimination for most events. Format may change based on number of entries.
- You must be warmed up and ready for your match when it is announced. Players who do not report to their assigned court ready to play within 5 minutes of their announced match will forfeit that match.
- Tournament director: Mike Hoxie – 503.997-2844
Competition Schedule: To be determined.
- Times: TBA
- Dates & Sites:
Saturday – Men’s & Women’s Doubles
Sunday – Mixed Doubles
Tualatin Hills Park & Rec Athletic Center
50 NW 158th
(click for map)
- Directions: Take Hwy 26 West towards Ocean Beaches. Take Cornell/Bethany exit. Turn left on to Cornell. Turn left at 2nd light onto 158th Ave. Travel 0.8 miles to Schendel Ave. Turn left at traffic light into Sports Complex.