Soccer (High School Coed)
Oregon Amateur Sports – 503-520-1319
Eligibility Requirements: All athletes are responsible for meeting the eligibility requirements of the State Games of Oregon. View SGO general entry requirements.
Entry Deadline: TBD.
Entry Fee: $450/team (3-game guarantee). One check made out to State Games of Oregon.
- Divisions: Freshman/Sophomore, Junior/Senior and Open. Maximum of 12 teams per division. (No Selected teams are allowed in the Recreation division.)
- Format: 11 v 11
- Game Duration: 70 minutes
- This is a self-insured tournament. There is no need for teams or players to belong to an organized league to play.
- Download the Official Rules
- Competition Rules:
- Minimum 5 males and 5 females on the field.
- A team roster for all players, must be submitted with team entry.
- Teams may not roster less than 14 players or more than 20 players.
- We will be using 2013-14 school year classifications. i.e. a Junior in the fall of 2013 is a Junior for this tournament.
- The team age will be determined by the higheest grade level of any player on the team.
- A player may play on only one team.
- Competition will be pool play format with a medal round for highest finishing teams.
- Dates & Sites:
May 31 – June 1
(click for map)
10737 N. Union Ct, Portland Or
- Directions: (I-5 & Delta Park Exit) Take I-5 North, take Delta Park exit. (Exit 307) Take the right fork. Follow exit to stop sign. Turn right to park entrance on your right.