Soccer (Outdoor Youth Recreational)
Oregon Amateur Sports – 503.520.1319
Eligibility Requirements: All athletes are responsible for meeting the eligibility requirements of the State Games of Oregon. View SGO general entry requirements.
Entry Deadline: TBD – Send entries to Oregon Amateur Sports, 4840 S.W. Western Ave., Suite 900, Beaverton, OR 97005. Faxed entries will not be accepted.
Entry Fee: U8 – $160; U9-U10 – $275; U11-12 – $325; U13-14 – $325
- This is not Memorial Day weekend
- Participating in this years event qualifies entrant to participating in the 2017 State Games of America. Please check State Games website for divisions offered.
- Divisions may be combined at the discretion of the Sport Commisioner.
- Ages: U8 through U14, boys and girls teams. We will be using Fall 2014 age groups. i.e. A U10 team in the fall 2014 is a U10 team in this tournament.
- Teams competing in a District Recreation League (DRL) are asked to play up an age group.
- 3 game guarantee.
- No player may play up more than one age group regardless of grade in school.
- A player may play on only one team.
- Players registered as a classic player in the fall of 2014 are not eligible to play.
- A team roster, with birthdates for all players, must be submitted with team entry form.
- A copy of the Rules of Competition will be mailed with schedules or can be downloaded from www.stategamesoforegon.org
- Pool play will be used to advance teams to the championship rounds.
- Pool play could be used for medals based on number of teams
- Some age groups may be combined for pool play.
- Roster Limits: U8 plays 4 v 4, roster limit – 8 players, U9-10 play 7 v 7, roster limit – 14 players, U11-U12 play 9 v 9, roster limit – 16 players, U13-14 play 11 v 11, roster limit – 18 players.
Starting at 8:00 am and going throughout the day. Schedules will be e-mailed out prior to competition.
- Dates & Sites:
May 30 – 31, 2015
(click for map)
10737 N. Union Ct, Portland Or
- Directions: (I-5 & Delta Park Exit) Take I-5 North, take Delta Park exit. (Exit 307) Take the right fork. Follow exit to stop sign. Turn right to park entrance on your right.