July 9-10, 2016
Oregon Amateur Sports – 503.520.1319.
Eligibility Requirements: All athletes are responsible for meeting the eligibility requirements of the State Games of Oregon. View SGO general entry requirements. All teams must be ASA registered with either Oregon State Amateur Softball Association or Portland Metro Softball Association. Non-ASA teams can register for an additional $15 fee.
Entry Deadline: June 8, 2015. Sorry, No late entries accepted. Entries on first-come first-served basis by postmark date. Must Enter As A Team: No Individual Entries.
Entry Fee: $300
- 18 player limit per team.
- Athletes: must sign waiver on team sport entry form.
- Coaches: Team entries must have all the individual’s information completed, including waiver signature(s), players signature and address, and T-shirt size. Submit team entry form, team roster, and the entry fee to the State Games. Incomplete entries will not be processed.
- A.S.A. rules shall apply.
- All participants will receive a 2015 State Games of Oregon t-shirt.
- Medals awarded to first, second, and third places.
Divisions: (May be combined depending on number of teams in each division)
- 10 & Under: B, C
- 12 & Under: B, C
- 14 & Under, B, C
- All teams will be guaranteed four (4) games.
- For complete list of format and rules, contact Sport Commissioner or OASF 503.520.1319.
- Times:Starting at 8:00 a.m.Schedules will be e-mailed out prior to competition.
- Dates & Sites: July 9-10, 2016TBD
Online Registration has not opened yet for 2016. Please check back soon!