June 24 & 25, 2017
Oregon Amateur Sports – 503.520.1319.
Eligibility Requirements: All athletes are responsible for meeting the eligibility requirements of the State Games of Oregon. View SGO general entry requirements. All teams must be USA Softball registered with either Oregon State Amateur Softball Association or Portland Metro Softball Association. Non-USA Softball teams can register for an additional $15 fee.
Entry Deadline: June 19, 2017 at 12:00 p.m.. Sorry, No late entries accepted. Entries on first-come first-served basis by postmark date. Must Enter As A Team: No Individual Entries.
Entry Fee: $200
- Athletes: must sign waiver on team sport entry form.
- Coaches: Team entries must have all the individual’s information completed, including waiver signature(s), players signature and address, and T-shirt size. Submit team entry form, team roster, and the entry fee to the State Games. Incomplete entries will not be processed.
- USA Softball rules shall apply.
- All participants will receive a 2017 State Games of Oregon t-shirt.
- Medals awarded to first, second, and third places.
Divisions: (May be combined depending on number of teams in each division)
- Coed D & E/Rec
- Men’s D & E/Rec
- All teams will be guaranteed two(2) games.
- For complete list of format and rules, contact Sport Commissioner or OASF 503.520.1319.
- Times:Starting at 8:00 a.m. Schedules will be e-mailed out prior to competition.
- Dates & Sites: June 24 – Coed Divisions at Delta Park; June 25 – Men’s and Women’s Divisions at Delta Park
- Click below for Divisional Schedules