July 11-12, 2015 (tentative)
Oregon Amateur Sports – 503.520.1319
Eligibility Requirements: All athletes are responsible for meeting the eligibility requirements of the State Games of Oregon. View SGO general entry requirements. Competition age: Age as of 7/11/15.
Entry Deadline: July 1, 2015 – Sorry, No Late Entries accepted. Entries are on a first-come, first-served basis by postmark date. Entries limited to first 350. Use long course meter entry times. Faxed entries will not be accepted.
Entry Fee: $25
- Qualifier for the State Games of America.
- Do not need to be a member of team or club to compete.
- Event file will be available at mthoodaquatics.org.
- No same day entries.
- O.S.I. & U.S.S. rules shall apply. O.S.I. & U.S.S. approved sanction meet.
- All participants must be able to swim 50 meters.
- Medals awarded to first, second, third places. Ribbons to fourth, fifth and sixth.
Registration: 7:00 am
Warm-ups begin at 7:30 a.m. Competition from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Events SJ01 – SJ48 will be held on Saturday
Events SJ49 – SJ95 will be held on Sunday
- Dates & Sites:
July 11-12, 2015
Mt. Hood Community College
(click for map)
26000 SE Stark, Gresham OR
I-84 East, to Exit 17 (Troudale exit). Go straight to 2nd light. Turn right onto 257th Dr. Go up hill for 3 miles. School will be on your left. Pass the main entrance to light at 17th St. Turn left onto 17th St. Turn left into parking lot just past ballfield. Aquatic Center will be on the left side. Track will be on the far right corner of parking lot.