August 5-6, 2017
Tim Titrud – 503.701.3481
Oregon Amateur Sports – 503.520.1319
Eligibility Requirements: All athletes are responsible for meeting the eligibility requirements of the State Games of Oregon. View SGO general entry requirements. Competition age: Age as of time of competition.
Entry Deadline: August 3 – Late entries accepted with an extra $5.00 fee. Day of event registration available.
Entry Fee: $30 for the first event. $5 each additional event.
- Qualifier for the State Games of America.
- The rated events are now based on Rating Central ratings and not USATT ratings. Click here to link to Rating Central.
- You must be rated over 1250 to play in the Open and over 1000 to play in the Under 1400 event.
- Check in 30 minutes prior to competition.
- All round robin events. One person will advance from each round robin group to single elimination competition.
- Doubles partners for the Wild Card Doubles event will be done by random draw at 4 p.m. on Saturday, of the event. Registration for this event will be done at this time.
- USATT rules shall apply. USATT approved.
- Nittaku balls provided by Paddle Palace.
- Athletes must fill out entry form, sign waiver, and send to the State Games Office.
- An athlete can only play in two rated events on Saturday – 1 morning event and 1 afternoon event.
- If you do not have a rating, please contact Tim Titrud 503.701.3481 and one will be given to you.
- Hard Bat: Paddle cannot have a layer of sponge.
- Two Person Team: Players can choose their own teammate. If a player doesn’t have a partner one will be assigned. There will be an upper and lower division. Top half rating teams will be in upper division, and the lower half rated teams will be in lower division.
- Two Person Team – Order of Play: (1: A vs. Y) (2: B vs. X) (3: Doubles) (4 A vs. X) (5: B vs Y)
- Winner receives 1 point for each match. Matches are played in the order listed above and until a team reaches 3 points.
- Dates & Sites:
- August 5 – 6, 2017
Keefer Center for Sports & Recreation
250 South 32nd Street
Springfield, OR 97478
Saturday, August 5, schedule subject to change
9:00 a.m. Rating under 500
9:15 a.m. Rating under 850
9:30 a.m. Rating under 1250
10:00 a.m. Open
1:00 p.m. Rating under 700
1:15 p.m. Rating under 1000
2:00 p.m. Rating under 1400
6:00 p.m. Wildcard Doubles
Sunday, August 6 – subject to change
10:00 a.m. Hard Bat
12:30 p.m. Two Man Team event
Events & Divisions:
Two Person Team