Track & Field
July 8-9, 2017
Sam Barlow High School
Concordia University Throws Center
Oregon Amateur Sports – 503.520.1319
Eligibility Requirements: All athletes are responsible for meeting the eligibility requirements of the State Games of Oregon. View SGO general entry requirements. Competition age: Age as of day of competition.
Entry Deadline: July 8, 2017 – Late registration fee $5.00 additional, space permitting.
Entry Fee: $20 ($5 each additional event)
- Qualifier for the State Games of America.
- USA Track & Field sanctioned, USA Track & Field rules shall apply.
- WAVA implement weights, hurdle heights and spacings, and race lengths will be used.
- Click here for Weights, Heights and Spacings
- All registered athletes will receive a 2017 State Games of Oregon T-shirt.
- Final Competition: Medals awarded to first, second and third places.
- Finals timing – fully automatic.
- Selected throwing events will be held at the Concordia University Throws Center, schedule TBD.
- Running events, as well as pole vault, long jump, high jump, & triple jump, will be at Sam Barlow High School, schedule TBD.
- All running event competitors should check with the clerk of the course or in the case of field events, with the event official one hour prior to competition.
- Times: TBA
Barlow Schedule – Running events plus Long Jump, Triple Jump, High Jump and Pole Vault
Concordia Throwing Schedule
Online registration has closed.
Day-of-event registration will be available on-site.