June 4, 2016
Event hosted by NWAS.
Oregon Amateur Sports – 503.520.1319
Eligibility Requirements: All athletes are responsible for meeting the eligibility requirements of the State Games of Oregon. View SGO general entry requirements.
Entry Deadline: June 4, 2016.
Entry Fee: $20 per person
- Qualifier for the State Games of America.
- Athletes: Must sign waiver on team sport entry form.
- Coaches: Team entries must have all the individual’s information completed, including waiver signature(s), player signatures and addresses, and T-shirt size. Submit team entry form, team roster and the entry fee to the State Games. Incomplete entries will not be processed.
- NWAS outdoor rules shall apply.
- All games, both pool play and brackets, will be rally scoring.
- Play is on grass courts.
- T-shirts will be provided to all competitors.
- Medals awarded to first, second, and third places.
- Game time is forfeit time.
- Teams responsible for volleyball and officiating.
- No protests allowed.
- Reverse Coed Quads in Open, AA, A, BB
- Dates & Sites:
Saturday, June 4, 2016
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.