July 7-9, 2017
Mari Jo Prlain – 503.936.6888
Oregon Amateur Sports – 503.520.1319
Eligibility Requirements: All athletes are responsible for meeting the eligibility requirements of the State Games of Oregon. View SGO general entry requirements.
Entry Deadline: July 1, 2017. Late entries accepted if space permits. Entries are on a first come first served basis by postmark date. Must Enter as a Team; No Individual Entries. Individuals may contact Sports Commissioner for team assistance. Faxed entries will not be accepted. No Walk-ons day of tournament.
Entry Fee: $250/team.
- 14 player limit per team.
- Athletes must sign waiver on team sport entry form. Parent/guardian must sign waiver if athlete is 17 years old or under.
- Coaches: Team entries must have all the individual’s information completed, including waiver signature(s), player signatures and addresses, and T-shirt size. Submit team entry form, team roster and the entry fee to the State Games. Incomplete entries will not be processed.
- Limit of 6 teams/category.
- 2017 United States Water Polo Rules with modifications shall apply.
- Tournament schedule available July 6th, call the State Games office or Sports Commissioner.
- Medals awarded to first, second and third places.
- Volunteer signups
Schedule TBD. Schedules will be e-mailed out prior to competition.
- Dates & Sites:
July 7-9, 2017
Multnomah Athletic Club
(click for map)
1849 SW Salmon, Portland OR
Directions: Hwy 405 North, Salmon St exit. Turn left onto Taylor, left onto 18th and right onto Salmon.